PORTABLE WET CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER
WETPLUG stored pressure type wet chemical extinguishers are used for cooking oil or fat fires where the spray can create a flame almost immediately. Extinguishment happens while the wet chemical agent reacts with oil to form a soap like film to seal the surface of the oil and cool it down to prevent re-ignition.
- Kitemark & LPCB Certified to BS EN3.
- All models are tested to clause 9.2 of EN3-7 for use on live electrical equipments.
- 3L and 6L models come with stylish lancer for easy application high ultra violet resistant polyester coating for extra protection from extremely harsh elements.
- Polyethylene lined grip operation for corrosion resistance.
- Easy squeeze-grip operation and all metal handles.
- Complete with metal brackets (2L models with vehicle brackets)
Don’t use on electrical fire.
|Propellant Type||Stored Pressure|
|Extinguishing Medium||Wet Chemical|
|Agent Capacity (Kg)||2||3||6|
|Shell Diameter (mm)||110||130||162|
|Working Pressure (bar)||9||9||9|
|Test Pressure (bar)||27||27||27|
|Full Weight with Agent (Kg)||3.60||5.40||9.60|
|Discharge Time Approx. Sec||15||20||42|
|Operating Temp. Range||5°C to +60°C|
|Fire Rating||8A 34B 25F||13A 70B 40F||21A 113B 75F|
|Approved to EN3||yes||yes||yes|