PORTABLE FOAM FIRE EXTINGUISHER
WETPLUG stored pressure foam extinguishers are multi-purpose, ideal for fires involving volatile liquids and freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture.
- Kitemark & LPCB Certified to BS EN3.
- All models are tested to clause 9.2 of EN3-7 for use on live electrical equipment.
- High UV resistant polyester coating for extra protection from extremely harsh elements.
- Polyethylene lined cylinders for corrosion resistance.
- Easy squeeze-grip operation and all metal handles.
- Complete with metal brackets (1 & 2 Liter models with vehicle brackets)
- Heavy duty brackets for marine and truck applications are optional.
Schools, Theatres, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.
Foam extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk
|Propellant Type||Stored Pressure|
|Extinguishing Medium||AFFF Foam|
|Agent Capacity (Kg)||2||3||6||6||9|
|Shell Diameter (mm)||110||130||162||162||182|
|Working Pressure (bar)||15||15||15||15||15|
|Test Pressure (bar)||27||27||27||27||27|
|Full Weight with Agent (Kg)||3.60||5.20||9.60||9.60||14.00|
|Discharge Time Approx. Sec||15||20||22||22||30|
|Operating Temp. Range||5°C to +60°C|
|Fire Rating||8A 55B||13A 89B||21A 183B||27A 183B||27A 233B|
|Approved to EN3||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|