PORTABLE WATER FIRE EXTINGUISHER
WETPLUG stored pressure water extinguishers are characterized by their high performance, and simple method of operation ideal for tackling freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture. These are good general purpose fire extinguishers and widely used for their cost effectiveness.
- Kitemark & LPCB Certified to BS EN3.
- All Models except WPW9 are tested to clause of 9.2 EN3-7 for use
on live electrical equipments.
- High UV resistant polyester coating for extra protection from
extremely harsh elements.
- Polyethylene lined cylinders for corrosion resistance.
- Easy squeeze-grip operation and all metal handles.
- Complete with metal brackets.
Schools, Theatres, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.
Water based Extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk.
|Propellant Type||Stored Pressure|
|Extinguishing Medium||Water||Water Additive|
|Agent Capacity (Kg)||6||9||3||6|
|Shell Diameter (mm)||162||182||130||162|
|Working Pressure (bar)||15||15||15||15|
|Test Pressure (bar)||27||27||27||27|
|Full Weight with Agent (Kg)||9.60||14.00||5.20||9.60|
|Discharge Time Approx. Sec||45||22(Jet Nozzel)||20||45|
|Operating Temp. Range||5°C to +60°C|
|Approved to EN||yes||yes||yes||yes|