PORTABLE CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHER
WETPLUG CO2 fire extinguishers leave no residue after discharge, therefore they are ideal for B and electrical fire risks involving electrical equipments in residential, commercial and industrial environments like computer rooms, data storage centres etc.
- Kitemark & LPCB Certified to BS EN3.
- Clean with no harm to machinery equipments.
- High ultra violet resistant polyester coating for extra protection from extremely harsh elements.
- Chrome plated valve with pressure release mechanism.
- Fitted with anti electrostatic hose & horn for effective discharge.
- Complete with metal wall brackets. Heavy duty brackets for marine and truck applications are optional.
Ideal Use: Chemical manufacturing plant, oil rigs, rail yards, warehouses, construction sites, parking garages, airport, boat and docks, and large laboratories.
|Agent Capacity (Kg)||Steel||Aluminium||Steel||Aluminium|
|Agent Capacity (Kg)||2||2||5||5|
|Shell Diameter (mm)||103||111||136||152|
|Working Pressure (bar)||150||150||150||150|
|Test Pressure (bar)||250||250||250||250|
|Full Weight with Agent (Kg)||6.20||5.00||14.40||12.00|
|Discharge Time Approx. Sec||6||6||9||9|
|Operating Temp. Range||-30°C to +60°C|
|Approved to EN||yes||yes||yes||yes|