DRY BARREL FIRE HYDRANTS
WETPLUG UL and FM approved dry barrel water hydrants are Manufactured in accordance with AWWA C502/ANSI standards.
WETPLUG dry barrel hydrant has highest quality and gives smooth and optimum performance. Dry barrel water hydrant main valve is located below ground and section that exceeds above ground is void of water except during operation. Dry column empties itself automatically on closing the main valve when the hydrant is not in use.
- UL listed and FM approved.
- Hydrant meets all applicable parts of AWWA C502 standards.
- Rated working pressure 200psi and test pressure 400psi as per UL
- Rated working pressure 250 psi and test pressure 500psi as per FM
- Threaded and field replaceable hose nozzles and pumper outlet.
- Mechanical Joint end valves are furnished for use with mechanical joint cast iron pipe.
- Dry barrel design eliminates damage to the hydrant caused by freezing of the upper part
- WETPLUG Dry Hydrants are designed for high performance and easy to install, maintain and repair.
- Breaking System provided to protect against mechanical damages.
- Excellent and proven flow characteristics.